As a CISO, how are you grooming your team to understand the goals of your digital business, identify and assess the risks, and recommend effective yet cost-efficient solutions in business terms? How are you helping your team members to become effective communicators and problem solvers while you hone your leadership skills?
- Eddie Borrero, Chief Information Security Officer, Robert Half
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Building a winning digital culture
- Tracking Digital Progress and Performance
- Data Security for the Digital Business
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Building your Relationship Capital as a CISO
- Delivering on the 2021 CISO Agenda
- Addressing the top three CISO challenges