CIO decision making today is based on extensive “due diligence” performed leveraging multiple information sources as well as tools that aid the process. Still, the results are less than stellar. Is it possible to rule out the gut feel?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO
- Decision Making Traps
- Making the Decision to Transform
- Every IT Decision Counts!
- Gut Feel vs. BI
- How well does BI beat the gut?
- The CIO as a Futurist
- Strategic or Nimble – Which is the Best Approach for Today’s CIO?