Senior IT professionals go through an emotional roller coaster ride when their IT leadership role in a company comes to an un/planned end. It can be challenging to find another equally high profiled IT leadership role, given the way the previous job ended. Also, after working 70-80 hour work weeks, the sudden lull can be unnerving. When faced with such a dramatic change in their career path, what should accomplished IT leaders do?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Give us your 2 cents on your IT Priorities for Next Year!
- The Pandemic of Focused Priorities
- Top CIO Priorities
- Priorities for a CIO’s 2010 Agenda?
- Cyber Security Priorities – The Road Ahead!
- The Human Dynamics of Agile
- The 2023 CIO Agenda
- Protect Your Company by Shoring Up Your Cyber Defenses
- Should You Use Your Head or Heart as a Leader?