In a world with increasing complexity, uncertainty and conflict, it’s not surprising that many people feel unable or unwilling to take action. So, playing the role of a simplifier, how are the CIOs finding ways of cutting through argumentative speech with precise solutions for their employees and engaging them in productive work instead of being disengaged by hostility?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- From the Basement to the Boardroom: From CIO to CEO
- Three Lessons Learned After a CIO Transition
- The CIO as a Futurist
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- The CIO as a Venture Capitalist
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?
- Building the All-In-One CIO
- The CIO as Ball Coach!
- Can a CIO Act as a Chief Strategist?