IT is no longer the monolith it once was. External business units are creating challenges for CIOs traditionally looking to put everything under one roof. But instead of fighting the battle to continually fight turf wars, how do you knit all the solutions across business units together? With the rise of the Consumerization of IT, can the CIO become the Chief Integration Officer? How would it make sense to introduce this new role as the point person to ensuring the business stays coherent and connected, and how will they navigate the many technical challenges toward making an integrated business a reality?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO
- Building a New CIO Cabinet Post M&A
- Are OLD Style CIO’s Ready for The NEW NORMAL?
- What New Year Resolutions should a CIO make?
- CIOs: How to Survive The Change to “A New NORMAL”
- CIO New Year Agenda: A Weather Forecast or More?
- Can a CIO Use Social Media to Deliver Better IT?