Data centers are quickly becoming the new nerve centers of organizations. As dependency on them increases, so does the need to reduce costs and increase performance and productivity. Automation promises all these benefits. if automating the data center is beneficial, how close can we get to complete automation? Is complete automation even desirable? What are the challenges?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- What Would You Do If Your Data Center Burnt Down Today?
- Data Centers: Belt Tightening vs. Strangulation
- The Lean Data Center: Just Another Bandwagon?
- Addressing The Big Data Veracity Challenge
- The Smart Grid Big Data Challenge
- Leveraging Cloud To Invite Big Data And Mobility
- Using data to create a safe environment
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Three Data Technology Trends to Watch in 2022