Suppliers are a constant source of concern. At any time, something that affects *their performance* could arise to jeopardize *our business interests*. Even more terrifying is the worry that they may get too lax about working with us to comply with government mandates. Supplier Performance Management (SPM), has been suggested as a solution. Is SPM the panacea it’s being made out to be?
Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- AI and Supply Chain Management