Higher education is in the business of bringing students to their school and ensuring they get a degree. But graduation rates are suffering across the country, with one in three students never finishing college and over half of students finishing college in six years rather than the traditional four. Predictive Analytics could be applied to identify who is likely to fail and help them on their journey before they begin drifting. But just how are the insights generated being applied to help students succeed? And does Predictive Analytics stand to be the next big wave on campus or is taking on this weight just a part of the Freshman 15?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How to Make Predictive Analytics Effective
- Pros and Cons: Predictive Coding – Should I Invest?
- Complex Case Law eDiscovery: Is Predictive Coding a Panacea?
- Reforming Education With Big Data
- Is Data Analytics helping increase the impact of K12 Education?
- Keeping Higher Education Viable Through Technology
- Education Faculty’s Survival in a Digital Age
- Can IT Improve Education Governance & Business Sustainability?