Organizations have long been using Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as a PR tool and/or cost of doing business. IT facilitates organizational changes such as those related to CSR, through communication and collaboration. So, are organization empowering IT leadership to take an active part in genuine CSR vs. just being a business enabler? And, since IT is also a source of environmental damage and a facilitator of change towards CSR, how can it be both hero and devil at the same time?
- Stanley S. Litow, VP, Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs and President, IBM International Foundation
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Developing Social Intelligence in Managers
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- What’s the Point of Social Media?
- Why Business Leaders Should Embrace Social Media
- Can a CIO Use Social Media to Deliver Better IT?
- Security in the World of Mobility, the Cloud, and Social Media
- Do Social Media and Enterprise Architecture Coexist Well?
- Rewiring Your Enterprise Architecture With Social Media
- Leveraging Social Networks for Results
- Social Networks: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge