It is not uncommon to see enterprise transformations fail due to a lack of enthusiasm from your employees. But now imagine a strategy inspired by video games, one that uses technologies and techniques designed to motivate enterprise staff through feedback, measured achievements and incentives. It’s called Gamification, and its claim to fame is that Gamification can not only improve workplace engagement and productivity but also increase the success rate of enterprise transformations. Is this just another management fad or are there some winning ideas to this game?
- Mark P. McDonald, Chief Information Officer, City of Vancouver
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Making IT Simple in a Highly Complex World
- Enabling Much-needed HR transformation
- Refining the Chief Digital Officer Role
- How Effective Is Your Enterprise Architecture?
- Can Gamification improve Enterprise Transformation
- Gamification and needing ‘stinking badges’
- Transforming Higher Ed
- IT & Business Transformation: Helper or Driver?
- IT Modernization: Why now? And how?