Circularity, aka circular economy, refers to a closed-loop system where we can keep reusing, repairing, refurbishing, remanufacturing, and recycling resources, minimizing resource consumption and waste. It also can help improve resource productivity since we can keep using products, equipment, and infrastructure longer. Since we are using digital to maximize business and user outcomes, can we extend it to enable a circular economy fully?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Funding IT when Digital is the Default
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Managing The Digital Talent Lifecycle
- Why it’s Important to Work with IT to Advance your Digital Needs?
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Making Digital Practical and Measurably Impactful
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future