Since IT supports the business functions needed to execute business strategy, wouldn’t IT be a powerful ally in minimizing business risk? Is there any way IT could help identify risks ahead of the curve so they could be dealt with before they become serious issues? What kinds of risks could IT best help tackle?
- George Westerman, Research Scientist in the Center for Information Systems Research, The MIT Sloan School of Management
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- A Digital Operating Model that delivers Results
- Transforming Security Operating Model
- Should There be an IT Leadership Maturity Model?
- New Delivery Models & The Economics of IT
- Cloud Maturity Model Conundrum
- Re/Designing An Effective IT Governance Model
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- CISO as a Digital Business Leader