Almost everyone is tuned into social media in their personal lives, so it’s no surprise social media is making inroads into the business world as well. While businesses are using SM to connect with new customers externally, could IT use SM for better communication with its own business customers within the enterprise, and to better align IT with the business? What is being tried, and what is working? What isn’t working?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- What’s the Point of Social Media?
- Rewiring Your Enterprise Architecture With Social Media
- Cloud, Mobility, Social Networking, and Inter/National Security
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- Why Business Leaders Should Embrace Social Media
- Security in the World of Mobility, the Cloud, and Social Media
- Do Social Media and Enterprise Architecture Coexist Well?
- IT Media Today: Use, Abuse, and Impact
- Leveraging Social Networks for Results