Most IT leaders don’t take much needed long vacations. The fears are that on one hand, if something happens, they’ll have a mess to fix. On the other hand, if every thing works smoothly in their absence, corporate management may wonder if they are worth the pay. Should/Can a CIO enjoy a long vacation?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Confessions of a Service Management Obsessed CIO
- Is CIO Succession Planning Still Relevant?
- Chief Integration Officer – The New CIO
- Building the All-In-One CIO
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO
- The CIO as Ball Coach!
- Can a CIO Use Social Media to Deliver Better IT?
- CIO Face Off – Bean Counter vs. Investor