The Chief Strategy Officer defines, refines, and brings clarity to the strategic issues an organization faces, so that all resources can be aligned into one cohesive force focused on a single mission, ready to move the company forward. Is the role of CIO?
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- Future-proofing Leadership Strategy and Culture
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Business/IT Strategy: Align or Converge?
- Is IT Consolidation The Right Strategy?
- The CIO Role: Getting Past “Information Management”
- The Changing Role of a CIO
- One Thing to Make You a Better CIO
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO