The holy grail for IT leadership is Business/IT alignment. Perhaps if IT leadership took a step back and focused instead on converging Business and IT strategy, business alignment would become a moot point. Has business and IT strategy convergence ever really been tried? If so, did it work? What were the challenges?
- Will Business/IT Agility Eat Strategy for Breakfast?
- Are all your IT Applications Truly Strategic?
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- The Cost of Business Agility
- IT Agility is More Important than Ever Before!
- 3 Steps to Better IT-Business Alignment
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Is IT Consolidation The Right Strategy?
- Steps to Boosting Business Agility
- What Kind of CIO Are You? Operational or Strategic?