The holy grail for IT leadership is Business/IT alignment. Perhaps if IT leadership took a step back and focused instead on converging Business and IT strategy, business alignment would become a moot point. Has business and IT strategy convergence ever really been tried? If so, did it work? What were the challenges?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Will Business/IT Agility Eat Strategy for Breakfast?
- Are all your IT Applications Truly Strategic?
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- The Cost of Business Agility
- IT Agility is More Important than Ever Before!
- 3 Steps to Better IT-Business Alignment
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Is IT Consolidation The Right Strategy?
- Steps to Boosting Business Agility
- What Kind of CIO Are You? Operational or Strategic?