Information Technology has never been more important to the evolution and competitiveness of business than it is now. And yet responsibilities that would now be handed over to the Chief Digital Officers and Chief Data Officers are skills and competencies CIOs now need to develop in order to remain relevant. As more technology spending is being diverted outside the traditional IT budget and toward the consumer, CIOs need to adapt their best practices of traditional process management with the more fluid demands of technology and the customer. How are CIOs juggling these many hats and working to become a CIO who does it all?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a New CIO Cabinet Post M&A
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Building your Relationship Capital as a CISO
- Building an Employee-centric Organization
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?
- Chief Integration Officer – The New CIO
- Building an Emotionally Intelligent IT Team
- The CIO as ‘part Churchill, part Mother Theresa, part Kamikaze pilot’
- The Pied Piper CIO
- A Resourceful CIO