A hybrid work environment is here to stay. How did you motivate and engage people and lead a team you can’t see face-to-face all the time? How did you ensure effective communication, collaboration, trust-building, and ensuring accountability? What current leadership approaches and skills you used helped or hurt as you lead your troops in the hybrid work environment? How should we develop future leaders for this new paradigm?
- Rajeev Ravindran, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Ryder System
- John Kolb, Vice President for Information Services and Technology & Chief Information Officer, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Simplifying IT for a Scalable and Secure Hybrid Work Environment
- Are we Ready for a Hybrid Workforce?
- Private/Hybrid Cloud, Security, & Taking that First Step into the Cloud
- Acing Hybrid Delivery With All/Some Cloud
- Enabling an Environmentally and Socially Conscious Enterprise
- Using data to create a safe environment
- Using great customer service to create a safe learning environment
- Steps to Future-proofing Data and Analytics Environments
- IT’s Role in the Mobile Business Environment and How We Must Redefine Our Place in It