What information drives your business? How big is the gap between what you have in quality of information vs. what is desired? What do we mean when we say that we want to compete on information? What is the holy grail for becoming a truly information driven business and how to get there?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Shifting from a Principle-Dependent to a Scenario-Driven Business
- Steps to Outcome-Driven Security
- Sustaining an Employee-Driven Culture of Innovation
- Building Data and Analytics Driven Culture
- Customer Lifetime Value driven IT
- Getting a Handle on User Driven Innovation
- Becoming a TOP LINE Driven CIO