Your business needs to be resilient that bounces back from disruptions and adversity. You also want to make sure that you are relevant now since the future is uncertain. Should you focus on automation, go remote, digitalize your offerings, promote self-service, and discard any people, processes, and technology that don’t fit your current agenda? How to build an elastic, people-centric business that’s focused on what’s vital now while getting future-ready?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Building a Disruption-Proof Bottom-Up IT Culture
- Building a winning digital culture
- Building Your Digital Business Technology Platform
- Building Non-Positional Leaders
- Building Unified Digital Workspaces
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team
- How Are You Building Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Building an Employee-centric Organization