Today, IT people must wear multiple hats and be able to switch roles quickly! And managers need real time visibility on who, where, and when as well as the ability to configure, dissolve, and reconfigure teams as needed, without delays or loss of creativity. While a governance structure may help project team members cope with the usual stressors (e.g., time deadlines, ambiguous power/authority relationships, etc.), how do you develop an IT organization whose people can be engaged or disengaged on demand, like Velcro? What are the challenges and how should they be addressed?
- Building an Employee-centric Organization
- Building a Candid Organization
- Building a Maverick IT Organization
- Building a Lean IT Organization
- How To Build Strong Partnerships Across Your Organization?
- How To Build A High Trust Organization
- Building an Emotionally Intelligent IT Team
- Building an Agile Enterprise Through IT
- How Do You Build and Motivate a High Performance IT Team?
- Building Better Homes Through Technology