Over dependence on outside consultants and weak in-house IT staff acts as a double-edged sword that could prove disastrous for an IT organization. Lets listen to Jim to learn about what it takes to remove such inefficiencies and help streamline IT organization resulting in better productivity and reduced costs.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Lean Back to Scale Innovation
- Lean Back to Retain Customers
- Applying Lean Manufacturing Concepts to IT
- Feeding Innovation Through Lean IT: A Case Study
- Right Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Building a Lean IT Organization
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- How To Build Strong Partnerships Across Your Organization?
- Building Your Digital Business Technology Platform
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Building Endurance for Digital Transformation
- Building an Employee-centric Organization