Today’s BI is reactive, strategic, casual, whenever, and reliable. With the introduction of Social Media and mobile business tools, the old walls between BI users and IT will disappear. Already BI decisions are becoming collaborative, made increasingly while on the move, making BI Actionable and agile. Future BI will be proactive, operational, extreme, timely, and will demand accountability. How can IT help today’s BI make the shift and be ready for BI of the future? What risks are involved? What advantages will the new BI offer over the old BI?
- David Judson, Sr Director, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Applications, The Scott’s Miracle-Gro Company
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Big Data: Big Fuss or Big Biz?
- BI Governance: Making it a Reality
- Best Talks of 2011
- Exploiting Business Intelligence Solutions
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions
- Enabling ‘Big Intelligence’ Against APTs
- Predicting Big Business Value from “Big Data”
- How well does BI beat the gut?
- Delivering Actionable BI
- Delivering Smarter, More Competitive BI