The focus in healthcare shifted from volume-based to value-based treatment, forcing the pharma companies to think the path ahead for sustained growth and profitability while maximizing patient outcomes. General health and wellness apps for patient education, side effect management, and medication compliance are ineffective and don’t lead to improved outcomes. How are the business and IT leaders at pharma companies collaborating to define and realize a holistic, value-based, and digital-enabled beyond and around the pill strategy that leads to improved value contribution and competitive advantage for their organizations?
- Gyan Pandey, Global and Group CIO, Aurobindo Pharma Limited
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Improving Healthcare Through Technology
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- How can IoHT Improve Healthcare?
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care
- Will IoT Improve Healthcare?
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Streamlining Healthcare Data Retention and Integration
- Meeting Healthcare Big Data Pre-Requisites
- Roadmap to Secure HealthCare Delivery
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!
- Disproportionate Success in Healthcare Through Technology