While traditional technology has helped improve instructional techniques, optimize instructors time, and make classes available anytime and anywhere—can education be digitally transformed to achieve the desired state where students learn faster, fully, practically, and achieve mastery?
- Borre Ulrichsen, Chief Information Officer, Gonzaga University
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- A New Playback for Digital Transformation
- What It Takes to Achieve True Digital Transformation
- Using Inclusion to Drive Transformation
- Who should Lead a Digital Transformation?
- Digital Transformation during COVID-19 and Beyond
- Tackling the top five digital transformation roadblocks
- Making the Transformation from Boss to Leader
- Making the Transformation from Boss to Leader – Part 2
- Benchmarking Organization’s Maturity for Digital Transformation