CIOs have an enormous opportunity to influence the organization, create value and become indispensable leaders. Year after year, there are new challenges and responsibilities faced by the CIO. These talks will tell how the CIO prepares his IT agenda for the new year.
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready