Comparing IT with martial arts is not far fetched. Think of it this way… Each member of an IT crew should be an agile thinker, have team spirit, and should be able to courageously fight IT’s daily battles. However, whether the team member is leadership, mid-management, or an operational member, everyone enters the IT dojo with their own strengths in terms of background, personality, aspirations, apprehensions, etc. How can IT leadership, become a Sensei in the true sense, and help its people achieve their optimum performance level (i.e., their respective IT ‘black belts’)?
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility
- Turning IT’s focus from Visibility to Value
- Future-focused Leadership
- The Future of IT Leadership
- Does your Leadership Pass the Audition?
- Identifying and Enabling the Skills of the Future
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?