Using ‘Cost Savings’ as the sole determinant for justifying IT’s value, actually undermines its true value. Today’s IT leaders need to be “Show ’em the money!” kinds of guys. What does it mean to be an IT leader, driven to bring TOP LINE growth to your organization?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?
- Can a CIO Use Social Media to Deliver Better IT?
- Are OLD Style CIO’s Ready for The NEW NORMAL?
- The CIO Role: Getting Past “Information Management”
- The CIO as a BPI Leader
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- Why Business Leaders Should Embrace Social Media
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO
- Are You an Authentic Leader?
- How to Build The Next-Gen of IT Leaders
- The CIO as a Communications Maestro!