Organizations talk about offshore outsourcing being a strategic initiative, but what is the driver? It takes time and patience for an investment in India to deliver real results, but just as that investment is starting to pay off, companies are beginning to eye China. Why? Is it because macro economic pressures are forcing salaries and other costs up in India? Is it an attempt to protect initiatives through diversification to other countries? Is it competitive marketing? Why abandon a valuable investment in one country, for the unknowns of starting over elsewhere?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Enterprise Storage and Compliance: Feeding the Monster!
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- Effective Patch Management
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave