Organizations are uncovering the invisible, improving ability to understand the elusive, and enhancing the speed and sophistication of decision making using Data Analytics. The capabilities required to capitalize on the opportunities, however, take longer to develop thus undermining investments in Data Analytics. How can organizations balance their investments in analytics and organizational capability development to maximize ROI?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Balancing Employee and Business Wellbeing
- Balancing Relevance and Sustainability in Banking
- Balancing between Speed and Efficiency
- Balancing eDiscovery Cost Containment Vs. Risk
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Assembling Business and IT Capabilities like a LEGO® Puzzle
- Evaluating Puppet’s Automation Capabilities
- Expecting Cloud Capabilities Out of the Box
- Has Big Data Delivered Tangible ROI?
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team