Many business process outsourcing (BPO) companies and enterprises have explored automation for their operations, but in silos, automating only a few tasks or processes at a time. There are complex challenges that hold them back from bringing together human and digital workforce (bots with brains) to run smarter operations. Hexaware claims that Automate Everything is the new cupid for BPOs. But what is Automate Everything? Is it a framework, a mindset, a suite of services, or a technology solution? Can it genuinely help BPOs achieve end-to-end enterprise-wide intelligent automation to drive strategic benefits and maximize straight-through processing (STP)?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- From Traditional IT Ops to Automated AI Ops
- Evaluating Puppet’s Automation Capabilities
- Can Kofax deliver on its Intelligent Automation promise?
- From Automation to Autonomous Testing
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions
- Are You a Rockstar IT I&O Leader?
- The Identity Management Challenge