What if you could assemble your organization like LEGO® puzzles, where each product or service as a business block could be coupled with a compatible IT block. And do it in a way where you could build, buy, or lease these blocks to achieve a lean and on-demand setup that is scalable and extensible without compromising the quality of business operation and customer experience. What does it take to build such capability?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Bringing Business and IT Together to Deliver Digital
- Benchmarks And Metrics for Fluid Business and IT
- Enabling an Efficient and Resilient Business of IT
- The Three Tiers of Transparency between IT and Business
- Developing Leadership as an Organizational Capability
- Building Innovation As a Long-Term Enterprise Capability
- Business/IT Strategy: Align or Converge?
- MDM: Is it an IT or a Business Challenge?