As an I&O (Infrastructure & Operations) leader, do you know how to get the most bang for your buck, out of you data center and end user computing environment without sacrificing performance or reliability? Are you able to make your business leaders see servers, storage, PCs, or switches as more than capital expenses? Do you know how to run an efficient and effective helpdesk? Or, run support and configuration management functions on a shoestring budget? What does it take to be an IT I&O rockstar?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Enabling I&O for the Digital Future
- Measurably delivering business value through I&O
- I & O Investments: Technology or Operational excellence?
- IT-OT Integration
- From Traditional IT Ops to Automated AI Ops
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Rebuilding Enterprise Performance Infrastructure
- The Smart City Project: Infrastructure, Industry and Citizens
- What Kind of CIO Are You? Operational or Strategic?
- Operational Metrics won’t give us Alignment