Strict privacy laws and inconsistency in the way they are defined across multiple regions, are a deterrent to the adoption of Cloud Computing in Europe. How do these snags impact global organizations with a presence in Europe as well as the local players? What can be done so that organizations are able to optimally leverage their Cloud computing investments while we all work towards a common global standard?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- “All privacy laws is local” but the clouds are global
- Going Global, Thinking Local
- 5 Things You’ll Want From a Virtual Private Cloud
- TCO of Cloud Computing
- The Rise of Fog Computing
- Cloud and Data Integration: An Unsolved Problem?
- ‘Cloud Reimagined’ : Exploring New Ideas Behind Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing doesn’t come in 31 flavors
- Cloud Maturity Model Conundrum
- Cloud Computing – Useless for the important stuff!