Brand loyalty has always been key in business. The question of how to keep customers coming back has been around for as long as the business has. In retail, loyalty is king, and the fight to have your loyalty card or program be top of mind and wallet has long been a struggle. Only a select few retailers can boast truly effective and meaning full loyalty programs, but in a digital economy, the loyalty game is set to evolve once more. How can data analytics within retail help form a new breed of loyalty programs, ones that are personalized, engaging and differentiated for the consumer? How will analytics bolster existing loyalty programs and be a game changer in the retail industry?
- Rearchitecting Retail by Harnessing Data at Scale
- IoT in Retail: The Journey So Far
- Combating Retail Security Challenges
- How to be an Effective Analytics Leader?
- Is Data Analytics helping increase the impact of K12 Education?
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Data Analytics as a Team Sport
- Steps to Future-proofing Data and Analytics Environments
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team
- Building Data and Analytics Driven Culture