Many organizations require virtually 100% uptime. This means more than just implementing internal or vendor SLA’s. How exactly do you train people and develop a 100% uptime culture? What kind of technologies and processes do you have to put in place?
- Imad Mouline, Chief Technology Officer, Gomez, Inc.
Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- SLA Metrics: You Can’t Manage What You Don’t Measure
- Part 3 Cloud Computing Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Always Up IT: Beyond SLAs
- Confessions of a Service Management Obsessed CIO
- Steps to Always Available, Scalable, and Relevant IT
- Going Collaborative and Beyond
- BI in 2011 and Beyond
- Beyond The Envelope: The True “Sharing” of Services
- Leveraging ITSM Beyond IT
- Software Project Success: Beyond Flipping a Coin!
- Cloud Computing: Beyond Research Projects
- Next Generation Data Storage: Beyond Coolness!