At home, work, in the airport or in the air…an airline customer can be touched in many ways: Personalized offerings, frequent travel rewards, and last but by no means least, a pleasant in-flight experience. These are what the customer expects and their delivery directly impacts customer allegiance! Are airline carriers delivering on these things? Where are the shortfalls? To what degree can technology help by positively impacting customer loyalty?
- Michael Maoz, VP Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- Danny Saadon, Vice President, EL AL Israel Airlines, North & Central America
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- What “IT” Takes to Get The World’s Airlines Flying High!
- Remaining Airborne Through IT
- Airlines’ BIG Challenge: Gaining Customer Loyalty
- Is Your IT Prepared for Fluid Customer Expectations?
- Can IT Push Innovation Beyond All Customer Expectation?
- IT: Working with Business to lead Customer Innovation
- 360º Customer View Through IT
- CRM: Love Thy Customer NOT Software!