We demand agility from our IT environments and offering software solutions to address the issue. How about infrastructure? Understaffed and bogged down by daily fire-fighting, can we truly expect the infrastructure team to complete a project without an effect on other groups and at the speed expected?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Challenges of a Large IT Implementation
- Redefining Enterprise Architecture
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Is it a Silver Bullet?
- Successful SOA Adoption: What does it Take?
- Agile Infrastructure: Is it an Oxymoron?
- Is your IT SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Ready?
- ITSM and SOA: Siamese Twins
- Rewiring Your Enterprise Architecture With Social Media
- What Would it Take For “Collective Intelligence” to Become a Reality?