Decades ago, CISOs started as the guardian of the firewall, defending a well-defined perimeter. But today, with anytime and anywhere data access imperative, such boundaries are blurred. Securing crown jewels in a cloud environment, with poor under the hood visibility, has been daunting. And, to tackle the daily fires while preparing for what’s ahead, it has been challenging to build a next-gen security talent pool. How are CISOs addressing these top three challenges?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building your Relationship Capital as a CISO
- Delivering on the 2021 CISO Agenda
- CISO as a Digital Business Leader
- How to Prepare and Pivot for the Privacy Regulation Pileup – A CISO’s perspective of what’s beyond GDPR and CCPA
- Addressing Employee Burnout in IT
- Addressing The Big Data Veracity Challenge
- A CIO’s Performance Appraisal