Decades ago, CISOs started as the guardian of the firewall, defending a well-defined perimeter. But today, with anytime and anywhere data access imperative, such boundaries are blurred. Securing crown jewels in a cloud environment, with poor under the hood visibility, has been daunting. And, to tackle the daily fires while preparing for what’s ahead, it has been challenging to build a next-gen security talent pool. How are CISOs addressing these top three challenges?
- Building your Relationship Capital as a CISO
- Delivering on the 2021 CISO Agenda
- CISO as a Digital Business Leader
- How to Prepare and Pivot for the Privacy Regulation Pileup – A CISO’s perspective of what’s beyond GDPR and CCPA
- Addressing Employee Burnout in IT
- Addressing The Big Data Veracity Challenge
- A CIO’s Performance Appraisal