Everyone is expecting to get a lot out of Big Data but are we too trusting of the analytics we’re getting out of it? As the variety and number of data sources being harvested increases, there are a lot of steps and many opportunities for errors to creep into the process of creating actionable insights. And when multiple people interpret one set of data very differently, whose interpretation do you run with? What can an organization do to ensure that the insights distilled from the data, can be trusted?
- Addressing the top three CISO challenges
- Addressing Employee Burnout in IT
- The Smart Grid Big Data Challenge
- Big Data, Bigger Security Challenges
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Tackling Organizational Fitness Challenge
- Airlines’ BIG Challenge: Gaining Customer Loyalty
- MDM: Is it an IT or a Business Challenge?
- Social Networks: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge
- Challenges of a Large IT Implementation