Today’s CIO needs to deal with more than just IT. Ideal CIO is one who leverages his/her resources and skills to get the job done while dealing with ever increasing pressure of delivering more with less. Are resourceful CIOs born with the talent or is it an acquired skill?
- Building Honest and Resourceful Teams
- CIO as a Simplifier
- Three Lessons Learned After a CIO Transition
- The CIO as a Futurist
- One Thing to Make You a Better CIO
- Should CIOs be Futurists?
- Is CIO Succession Planning Still Relevant?
- Chief Integration Officer – The New CIO
- The CIO’s ‘Sixth Sense’
- What New Year Resolutions should a CIO make?