Digital is no longer just a cool idea or about only marketing and customer experience. From product development, production, service operation, supply chain, and employees’ experience–you must re-imagine all. How should an organization go about defining a digital operating model and put it into action, so it enables consistent, meaningful, and high-quality execution across the enterprise at the speed of business change?
- Transforming Security Operating Model
- Should There be an IT Leadership Maturity Model?
- Where are You On The Cloud Maturity Model?
- Cloud Maturity Model Conundrum
- New Delivery Models & The Economics of IT
- Re/Designing An Effective IT Governance Model
- Managing The Digital Talent Lifecycle
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future
- What It Takes to Achieve True Digital Transformation
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Evolving to ONE Digital Supply Chain