In 2009, IT may be used as a driver and sandbox to deliver innovation and competitive advantage to businesses worldwide. At the same time, worldwide labor arbitrage, looming baby boomer exodus, and other economic imbalances may introduce fear uncertainty and doubt (F.U.D.). How is 2009 expected to turn out for IT?
- Christopher R. Barber, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, WesCorp
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Prudential: Navigating 150 Years of Change with Data & Innovation
- Leading Through Crisis: Builds Resilience, Driving Innovation
- How is Otis Moving and Serving People leveraging Digital: An Innovation Journey
- Sustaining an Employee-Driven Culture of Innovation
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- Communities of Practice Approach to IT Innovation
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- Using Emerging Technologies for Banking Innovation
- Lean Back to Scale Innovation